Google
 
Web billyjoelinthenews.blogspot.com
alexarayjoelinthenews.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Alexa Ray Joel (Live Music)

I finally found some of Alexa's recent music in MP3 format.

The recording quality was live from one of her performances and was not professionally done. So the quality is not the greatest, but she has a really good sound! I'm looking forward to her releasing an album.

If you want to download the song, you can right click the links below and choose 'Save Target As'. Choose where you would like to store it and it will be there for you to upload to your IPod or MP3 player.

Alexa Ray Joel - Jaded
Alexa Ray Joel - Sapphire Night
Alexa Ray Joel - Resistance
Alexa Ray Joel - Make Me Your Own
Alexa Ray Joel - Far Away
Alexa Ray Joel - Revolution Song

Alexa recently released a small clip from the songs Jaded and Revolution Song on her Myspace account. Check it out...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Alexa. I'm almost can't speak. You are SO AWESOME. I seriously can't stop talking about you! Now I'm not only talking about your dad constantly, it's both. I really think you should come to Manitoba so I can see you! My friends and I are attempting to start our own band and you show me that success can happen. Thanks!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even thought she probably won't read that........

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find some information here.

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

greetings alexarayjoelinthenews.blogspot.com admin discovered your site via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found website which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my site. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

12:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

html hit counter